Christi is the Marketing & Public Relations Director for BIS Technology Group, the umbrella company over BIS Designs. She has been with the company for two and a half years and has been instrumental in leading many of the prosperous changes for our company.
Her favorite part about her job is being able to be creative and work with a passionate and innovative team. At BIS, Christi’s main duties and tasks include:
• Managing and creating new content for company websites
• Organizing, promoting and hosting events including lunch & learns, meet & greets, webinars, seminars and sales events
• Developing and managing marketing strategies, campaigns and budgets
• Generating revenue for all three divisions of the BIS Technology Group by implementing campaigns such as webinars, seminars, cross-selling, direct mail, and contests
• Designing marketing materials
She graduated from Auburn University with a degree in Radio, TV & Film (Mass Communication). While at Auburn, she started her own radio show called Live & Local where she brought in local artists to interview. She successfully increased the number of listeners by marketing the show through social media, her website and outbound marketing. Thus, her passion for marketing began!
Christi’s passion and leadership have always been hallmarks of her life. She has won or placed in several competitions, such as the Laws of Life essay contest and the state of Alabama’s Science Olympiad. Other accomplishments include:
• 4th in the state of Tennessee for Digital Productions for the Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
• Achieved Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
• Captain of the Marketing Minions Accountability Group
• Leader of BIS’s internal PR ‘Wow’ Team.
Christi’s main hobbies and interests outside of work are reading, swimming, running, crafting, trying new restaurants, traveling, playing with her dog Gunther, playing the piano, and exploring her new town of Charlotte, NC with her fiancé Drew.
We are thrilled and proud to have Christi as our Marketing Director for BIS. Her drive and insight continue to motivate and inspire employees, and propel BIS towards continued success.
Gulf Coast Local
21530 Professional Drive
Robertsdale, AL 36567
251.405.2535 | Email Us
Connect with Us:
Review Us On Google
Our team of professional designers, copywriters and online marketers are ready to work with you to create everything you need for a successful an online marketing strategy.